Thursday, August 25, 2011

My conflict.

When i was a little bit younger than i am now i really liked to skateboard a lot. However all my friends I skated with were older than me. They had more talent than me. That really made me upset because i couldn't keep up with all of them. When i try to do the tricks that they will do i would fall or I just could not do them. All my friends try too help me but it was hard and i would get mad and break my skateboard when i couldn't do them. I started to stay home and pout because I told myself that i couldn't skate. One day all my friends came over and told me that practicing will help me get better at skateboarding, and that i cant get good over night and it will take some time if i really put some commitment in to it. That really made me feel better. That same day i went out and started practicing, ever since that day i have been skating and taking it to another level. i well never stop skating and I will always think positive!  

No comments:

Post a Comment