Thursday, November 17, 2011

The interloops.

It was a cold dark night and I was out on my strip of land that this certin someone kept hunting on, and I dident like it. It was pitch balck dark and I could only see a few feet infront of me, little nocturnal animals would run by and scare the living dead out of me. I would keep on moving through my night like i always do, but something cought my eye. It was a human like figure sevral feet away. Quickly I hid behind a boulder and waited silently tell he came up next to me. Right as I jumped out to confront Georg about hunting on this land, there was a very loud cracking sound and befor I knew it we both were pinned beneath a tree. I lay there stuck staring at my long time enemy in disgust, if it wasent for you we would not be in this position we are in now!. We might not like eachother but wee need to get out of here fast. Hey look I think I see some people coming to help us, lets yell for help!. Help, help. Hey george, they are not people, unfortuanaly, they are wolves.

1 comment: