Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blog post

One policy that I wish I could change is the two hour policy. Currently this policy states that if you have two D's or one F then you have to study for two hours a day. One reason why it should be changed is that it interferes with the students personal life. Also it is harder for them to get off campus during the week to relieve stress that they might have. If this policy was changed, I would be a little bit more complying on being here. It will make my stay here at SPA just a tiny bit easier to handle, and not as stressful as it may be for some people here like me.

1 comment:

  1. I disagree, some people need to have that to pass school, because if they can't handle homework now than they wont be able to handle it when they go to college.

    ReplyDelete