Wednesday, October 12, 2011

what one should i do???

1) When I was 14 I was innocent because I thought only about my self. Then, I experience that its good to help everyone out instead of being selfish by listening to other people I was living with. This helped me to become compassionate because I now feel what others feel like when they have nothing or no one to talk to.

2)When I was 14 I was innocent because I thought that icouldent get in trouble ever. Then, I experienced Juvinial Hall and it really changed because that is not a life i want to live. This helped me to become compassionate because I no linger want to be in the system any more and i want to live a good life with a good job and a nice house.

3) When I was 14 I was innocent because I thought only about bad stuff in my life. Then, I experienced drugs and i really got in to a bad spot in life. This helped me to become compassionate because I I dont want to fall into a bad drug habbit and not be able to get a job or a house and it would not be a good life to live.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should pick the second one. You may not have learned compassion, but I think you gained a mature insight from the experience. Which one do you want to pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with Ms.Priester, I would also like to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete