Monday, October 10, 2011

"Would You Rather"

Would you rather have 10,000,000 dollers or be President? I would take the 10,000,000 dollers because I would get a house for my paqrents and I so I can get out to this stupid situation im in. I would finaly be in a place that makes my family and I happy and no more struggles in are life about where we are going to stay and what we are going to eat for dinner. I would take the 10,000,000 dollers because all are stress would be gone, knowing that i can get what I want and what I need when ever I need it. I would finaly be happy with where I am at in life and I wouldent have to worry about anythin anymore and I could life a life that would make me happy. So if I had to choose between getting 10,000,000 dollers and becoming president, I would go with the 10,000,000 so I can make my family and I happy

No comments:

Post a Comment