Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Semester Paragraph.

My goal for the second semester of the 2011-2012 school year is to get better grades and too work harder.I selected this goal because my grades have been slipping lately and i know i can do better than what i am getting at this moment. Every one around me tells me I can do a lot better if I put my full focus on school, and now is the time for me to achieve that. I will achieve this goal by taking the time to fully do my homework that is given to me and to really put fourth a lot of effort this year to rise to the top. I have confidence in myself so I know that I will be able to achieve these goals as long as i put the time in to actually completing my work.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your post Damien, and we both kind of have the same goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you are capable of earning college-bound grades. You have a strong educational background and are already more responsible and mature than most freshmen. I look forward to seeing you succeed!

    ReplyDelete