Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I wish I had a million... Then I would...(Blog Post)

I wish I had a million dollars because I need the money. Then I would buy a house so we don't have to live in a r.v anymore. We could actually live in a normal place and not have to drive around to find a place to park. It will help a lot because it is stressful to live in a r.v, especially with a family of five. The house will allow us to live a normal life, and not on the streets. I would by my mom an I each a car so we can get around and take my little brother to and from school. I would take care of all the things that needed to be taken care of such as simple necessity's and household items for daily life. If I got a million dollars, my life as well as my family's would be so much better, and we would not have to stress anymore.   

1 comment:

  1. I admire your reasons for what you would do with a million dollars. I think that is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete