Monday, September 19, 2011

Dragons Den

A life lesson that iI learned the hard way was too always wear a helmet while your riding a skatboareding. I use to think that it was cool to not where a helmet because i thought it made me look funny and dorkey. Then, I would start to get into tricks and i would start to fall and hit my head and my parents would always tell me to wear a helmet but i never wanted to. I learned that you can get seriously injured by not wearing a helmet and that if you fall on your head enough you can develop brain damage and that will not be good. Now, I always wear a helmet because i do not want to develop brain damage because i would fall and not wear a helmet.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your post but u need to make sure all ur I all right because she will take point off for that. But you need a Good job for just learned to just blogger.

    ReplyDelete