Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Thank You M'am" Before You Read: Going Gets Tough

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." I think its true because when the going gets tough in my eyes it gets really tough and its hard to stand. My dad is a great idol to me because a good example of this is when we lost our house in stead of him giving up on life he did what he had to do to survive in life and proved for the family. I used this quote to motivate my self to keep on the right track and i try not to dwell on my problems too much so i get behind on what I am doing for my self in life.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have learned that it is important to work hard and understand that things can eventually get better. You are lucky that your dad can serve as a positive role model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ms. Priester. You have a pretty good head on your shoulders. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete