Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Marigolds" Lizbeth's Shoes Paragraph

A situation that I was in similar to Lizbeth's was when  my parents were talking about how they were going to pay for the rent. It was a little hard for me knowing that we might not have a place to live in the near future. I tried to talk to my dad about it and what we are going to do about the situation, but he dident want to tell me what was happening. It left me in a worried state of mind for a little bit, but my dad and my mom told me that everything is going to be ok and that we are not going to loose are house any more. I was happy to hear that news and i knew my parents were going to make something work, they always do.

1 comment:

  1. So, what was the outcome? Paying for a house is a huge responsibility. I am glad that you will get a good education in college to help you pay for a house when you are an adult.

    ReplyDelete