Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sequil Paragraph

Well General I believe it is my time to go sir. It is time for me to me to leave and get back to my life of being a normal hunter, hunting animals not humans. I thank you for inviting me to your wonderful but dreadful island. Im thankful that I out smarted you on your own island because if I did not I would not be here right now. Do not get me wrong General you are in outstanding hunter and you inspire me very much but I would highly recommend that you change the game back to animals because it is not very civilized when you are killing off the human race. Well it is up to you if you want to change your game not me. I shall be going now General Zaroff, thank you and good day.

1 comment:

  1. Damien, the directions were to write a narrative paragraph describing the ACTIONS you would take after the conclusion of the story. This seems more of a letter or speech to General Zaroff.

    ReplyDelete