Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Thank You, M'am" Letter to Roger

Of course, comment on two of your peers' posts too! --I agree/disagree with you because… --You post reminds me of… --Your post is unique because...


Dear ms. Jones, Im sorry for steeling your poketbook ten years ago it was really wrong of me and i dident want too but I wanted some shoes. Right now i am working at an auto shop working on cars and i really am having a lot of fun. Im also going to Motercycle Mechanics Instatute and getting a degree in mechanis. Im glad im accually doing something with my life instead of stealing to get what i wanted all i have to do now is wait for my paycheck. Im sorry for what i did to you ten years ago it was wrong of me too do but u tought me a great lesson on working hard to get want i wanted. Thank you ms. Jones.
Sincerly,  Roger.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure Mrs. Jones accepts your apology. LOL anyways, you did a good job on your letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your post just make sure to capitalize the I and spelling other than that great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Roger,
    Thank you for the apology. I am happy to hear that you are working to become an auto mechanic. I hope you remember to wash your face. Ha! Ha!
    -Ms. Luella Bates Washington Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Please edit your work before posting it. Have an upperclassman or an adult spell check your paragraph.)

    ReplyDelete